Maintenance and Repair Projects
View pictures of some recent projects and repairs performed by the FPUD field staff and contractors.
Know your reservoir:
- The reservoir spills at 3,618.10 ft
- Storage at spill is 6,918 AF
- Average annual rainfall ( per US Forest Service) is 52 inches per year
- Current year rainfall 20.83 (At the water treatment plant)
- Change in storage through the storm event 480 AF
- Storage capacity left in the reservoir 1,096 AF
- The 480 AF stored in the last storm, is enough to serve roughly 1,000 homes for one year.
See the 2013 Financial Audit Report
Take a few minutes to review the Foresthill PUD 2013 Report Card.
Regular Board Meeting
03/12/2014 - 7:00 P.M.
Finance Committee Meeting
03/17/2014 - 1:00 P.M.
Planning Committee Meeting
03/19/2014 - 2:00 P.M.
Water Saving Tips
Let's all do our part to conserve water during this record-breaking dry winter. Here is a list of Water Saving Tips that will help you reduce your water use by 20%.
We Want Your Feedback!
We are taking a survey online regarding bill pay oneline and what works best for you. Please take a few minutes to take this survey and help us offer the best service to you, our valued customers. Follow this link to the online survey, and thank you for your valuable time and input.
See the 2012 Consumer Confidence Report
Updated Office Hours:
Office Hours: Open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8-12 and 12:30-4:30 p.m. / Closed for lunch 12-12:30 p.m.
Closed Thursday and Friday
You may now request public records online...